These are our current updates:
- We are looking at resuming some previously canceled activities and events.
- Rides to essential medical appointments for seniors who do not have COVID-19 symptoms continue to be available.
- We offer grocery delivery, prescription pick-up and restaurant pick-up.
- We can sign seniors up for free Friday grocery delivery from Speedy Market. Call our office at 651-642-9052 to sign up.
- We have volunteers who will do phone visits or in-person visits so please call us at 651-642-9052 if we can connect you with a visitor.
Read our infectious disease policy here.
Here are the links to the websites for Ramsey County and St. Paul's District 12, which display up-to-date information and resources for the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend that everyone follow these recommendations for everyday preventive measures:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it away.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.